Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MOTIVATE MYSELF TO STAY CALM AND RATIONAL

I had enough of pleasuring others, but seems like I didn't get anything in return. I guess its time for me to stop tolerate and just follow the flow. I don't know its been so annoying!

All this while since I was small, become teenager and then married and become a mother, I love to learn new things such as baking, sewing and do house decorating. They are so many reason why I do that. Versatility. Self-improvement. But sometimes I forgot about my ability. Until one day, when I have a conversation with my friend, she ask me what is my hobby during free time. I said "cooking and sometimes sewing". Depends. If I have dress to do, I'll do. Or else maybe I cooked lunch for my husband. My friend said, " wow! Don't you realize u can make a business with your ability? You can cook, sew.. Don't you have some thoughts of having own business and be your own boss?" I was stunned and speechless. At that time, I feel great and proud of myself. At least I have skills that I can turn into business instead of make other people become richer. Haha but dear.. Its not as easy as you said. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appriciate it.

I have 1 thing that I keep myself which not everybody know about it. I do own a boutique before. Its around 3 years ago. Its under my name, my own boutique but sadly it doesn't turn as what I expect. I was so upset- of course!! Because I do all the set up, registering company name, source boutique materials alone.. Everything alone! I do all the hardworking with nobody helping. I even work alone. I'm the boss, the tailor, the marketing people.. All me! Eventhough I only have chances to run the business for 1 year before downgrade myself to do home basis business, but I manage to put my name as 1 of the sponsor for Dunia Anita sitcom and Fara at TV3. I was so proud to my name as NAZUIN HALIM appear on tv for almost 2 years. In the same time, I expirience to 'work' with one of Top Malaysian Young Designer- Amir Luqman. So I learn a lot from him, to prepare mental and physical if you wanna be as he is now. Babe, its a lot of hardwork, time consume and money $$ of course!

If people ask am I regret? I said NO. At least I learn from mistake. And one thing I believe in myself that its a not a failure, it just I don't find a right way to suceed. And I believe in why God give me this fate and I accept it with open arms. But!!! Doesn't mean I'm give up!! No!! I just need some time to stand up once again. And now I'm ready for it. ;-) I promise I will upload my boutique's pics.

I thanked to those who remind me and praise about my ability. I take their praises and plant it, nuture it and let it grow, one small seeds becomes a strong root of self-belief.
#1 Don't try to change yourself to fit a stifling status quo
#2 Never compare yourself with others
#3 Act like you are product and its promoter
#4 Always believe in your inner-strenght

I am looking forward to rebranding Nazuin Halim again. I don't know how its goes, I'll do my best to pursue my dream. I know its not easy and I'm not desperate. I understand it takes time to make it come true. All I want is moral support from my family and husband which I already get it!! Woohoo!!

Hugs

No comments: