Saturday, December 12, 2009

BEAUTIFUL DECEMBER

You might wonder where I've been MIA almost 4 weeks. Few agendas held between this 4 weeks and I am so happy that, 1) I'm glad that have my dress been shoot and been so honored been one of invited Designer for The Virage. 2) Sara is back!! OMG, God knows how I felt when I saw Sara in front of the door when she reach from JB!!! And others.. hurm I think it's not the time yet to share but InsyAllah one day, I will share!!

Well, here's some pictures that I wanna share with you, courtesy from The Virage. Thank you so much for inviting me to join the shoot and I'm looking forward for more collaborations between The Virage, Rafie Mahmood and Nazuin Halim!









Retro Junk.

Photographer : Sumardi / Hermans
Model : Acha Hafsah
Make Up & Stylist : Rafie Mahmood
Wardrobe : Nazuin Halim
Post Processing : Sumardi / Hermans

TheVirage Edition.

It's been a year since I stop sewing when I'm pregnant.. and it's challenging to do- even though a simple dress like above - coz i need to recap all sewing and joining skills since I forgotten almost all. But Alhamdulillah, everything goes well during the photo shooting and it's quite scary coz the venue also.. quite spooky.. very old school but classic!! I like the idea. I'm looking forward to launch my new collection soon hopefully by mid January as I'm half dead working for it!!

I have a lot in mind now!! A lot!! but I cant really share with you now coz I'm scared if what I plan does not turn into what I expect. Its good to share when its already happen. But I really hope it comes true.

As I always remember this quotes
"If you wanna success, you have to go through all bumps"
"If you wanna lead, grab the steering!"

I think that's all for now as I am sooo tired and need to monitor Sara's body temperature coz she just had fever.. Sara gonna have a teeth soon!! I am so happy but poor Sara. Mummy and Daddy loves you sayang!

No comments: