Thursday, November 5, 2009

3:37 AM

Sigh~ while hubby enjoy his sleep n snoring out loud, I still awake and been thinking a lot lately. Thinking, planning, hoping of something that I'm not sure if there's any possibility to make it happen and how. When. And the only reason why I still stuck as the way I am now because I always said 'later-lah' and keep on pending. That's my biggest mistake. Regret? 1% but I believe I can catch up what I lost. Haha.

I met Rafie last weekend and we are having can-say-so lunch at IKEA (the food suck and they don't have water supply that day so I only can drink mineral water- sangat tak best). I'm proud of him, work so hard to establish his own label as a make up artist. I should follow him!! And he keep on shouting and ask when I wanna start my couture. Boy~ if I have time to do it- I'll do but the thing is I don't! Guess I have to learn how to manage my time and divide it between family, work and passion. Self-leisure? NONE! Sounds pathetic rite? But that's the truth.

I admit, since Sara born I don't have time for myself. I don't even have time to finish my magazine that has been stack like months.. And few books that been abandon halfway.. But to me- nothing can replace Sara. Sometime how I wish I could finish reading mags or books but its ok coz I rather spent more time with my lil angle. Books? Mags? Nah~ I can read it some other time. (I guess by the time I read, its already outdated!)

I've been thinking how to strenghten my relationship between family, husband, child, friends and new people. I admit, as time goes by- the older I am the more quiet I be. I use to be damn talkative before but now, I tend to be more quiet and prefer to stay alone. Why is that happen- I wonder why. Its not healthy coz I wanted to be in fashion industry. Whereby I need to get long with people and new people, to networking and built a relationship. But how? I am so shy to speak out or to start a small talk. And who should I refer to; to strenghten my PR with people. Sigh~ I was thinking to get a book. Finally I saw Ken Loh read a book titled 'to understand and to be understood'. I think is a good book coz it thought you about how to strenghten your relationship with others. And he recommend the book to me (of coz!! Coz he reading it!)

That's 1 of my latest problem. I gettin weaker in PR. #2 is- sketching skill! Damn~ even my handwritting is worst now. How to sketch! Rafie been laughing at me when I sketch Nana's wedding dress. Since I'm pregnant, I've been stop doing sketching nor sewing for almost a year! Plus the confinement period. I still remember Rafie said “for God sake Awin, are you drawing a statue or dress?” Dang- shame on me! Guess what? My hand shaky when I sketch it!! Its weird holding a pencil that time while all your fingers pretty blotted.

#3- sewing technique. My 1st cloth that I sewn is my mom blouse. Lucky I turn to be as what she expect. She been yelling and ask me when to do her blouse?? I said- ok ok I'll do it Mak but give me some time to catch up the comfort zone and skills. Ahacks! And now I'm confident to do my couture. Thank God!

Damn its already 4:30am! I guess that's all for now as my BB getting weaker. I think if it can shout surely it yell 'can you stop typing and charge my battery??'.

Got to go as it raining now.. Hmm.. Sweet dreams and I can't wait to meet Sara tomorrow. I miss you darl!!

Hugs

2 comments:

Caven said...

Its not going to be easy to juggle everything especially yourself with your commitments.

but I believe in not quitting your dream.

Give yourself a time and take the risk. You want to live life knowing 10 years later that you never regretted.

It might succeed or it might not meet up to your expectations but at least you know you have tried it and can move on. Now its always in your head. its disturbing you and you can't think straight and will certainly lose sight of what you have at the moment.

Appreciate what you have now! But in order to do that you need to either set the dream aside to a time like in 1 year time eg. and focus on current. can't mix altogether!

Nazuin Halim said...

thank you caven for sharing your thoughts and opinion. i'll do it slowly but neva give up on pursuing my dream..