Monday, November 2, 2009

HELLO READERS

Its been a year that I haven't started my blog. Its quite funny anyway.. While I enjoy reading other people's blog, but I dont even think of having my own (which is I already had but didn't post any) and start to blog.

I am 25 now, married and blessed with a baby named Leia Sara Qadeja, my dear lovely daughter born on 2nd July 2009. She means world to me. Being single and freedom before, and never expect (but I wish to have 1 in young age)to have Sara this early.. I can tell time consume and each moment are preacious. Each time that I have for Sara are precious which I reserve- only for Sara. But however, as a normal human being I still pray and hope I'm able to continue pursuing my dream to ave own fashion house. And yes- I will!!

Well I guess.. I just restart blogging today, nothing much I can tell. But I will update more.. Coz the journey starts here..


Hugs

1 comment:

Caven said...

blog some more lar, caven