Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SARA BIG DAY- PART I

On 8th Nov 2009 was Sara big day!! I've planned this 3 months earlier so that I have time to do some changes if needed but Alhamdulillah everything goes well. Akikah held in the morning but i didn't slaughter the goat in front of my house of course.. but around 1.30pm they send the mutton and we manage to cook it by 4pm. So from morning I settled the dine area, put on table cloth and skirting. After that I rush took a shower and make up by Rafie. Sara enjoy her sleep while others busy doing the preparations.



The ceremony been organize by Rafie and his team, photographer by Fozan and Affiq, and make up done by Rafie himself.













but end of the day...



Sorry mummy, I have to change!! The dress was so hot!! Hahaha... I can see your dress lying next to you Sara. Nevermind..

I guess that's all for now, I am late for Pisau Cukur. Will upload more for Sara Big Day Part II and also Nazuin Halim will come out with her very 1st collection called E.. stay tuned!!

A credit for Rafie and Artisme team for their hardwork. For more info please call 012 7399610 (Rafie). I can gurantee he will give you the best touch ever with quality!!

Hugs.

No comments: