Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MAMUUT AND LILO IN MEMORY

I was speechless when i heard from Kak Ima; my sister-in-law saying that Lilo died a week ago. What?? As Kak Ima told me since her mother- Halle give birth a new kitties (5 of them), she seems to be so pasive and tend to stay alone instead of playing around with my nieces and nephews. Bakri's mom tried to put Lilo together with her mother- Halle but Halle chase Lilo away by scratching Lilo. Poor Lilo. She's my favourite coz among all Halle's kitties, Lilo was the most preetiest ever with white body and brown tail. If i knew earlier she left me that soon, i would give it to other people instead of letting she suffer coz lack of affection from Halle. Lilo has 1 sister- Mocca but i gave her to my friend- Ili so only left Lilo and Halle. So all this while she's been the only child to Halle of coz she been so attach to Halle.
Sigh~ mummy miss you so much Lilo. I'm sorry..



A month ago.. a went to JB to pick Sara back to KL.. I have a hamster named Mamuut. But its a bit weird that day coz normally Mamuut will running in his cage jumping up and down, running in his gym.. But he just lying under his gym. So, i yell and say "helloo Mamuut!". But he still not moving. Eh? I wonder why. So i poke him slowly.. still not moving.. ?? So i call my mom and ask why Mamuut not moving at all, normally even he heard a gate sound or a footstep, he will wake up and running around. My mom ran from kitchen and take a look at Mamuut cage, call his name and try to wake him up.. but sadly he already dead. Both of us was so shock and my mom started to cry. I has no tears to cry.. so just silent and ask abah to burried him in front of our house.



Ok, enough sharing sad news about Lilo and Mamuut. Sigh~

No comments: