Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SLEEP HARD NOT PARTY HARD

Haha yeah yeah I know its sounds weird but the truth is.. I didnt get enough sleep lately due to lotsa thing happen in life and work.. and the climax is on Sunday night- I only slept 2 hours.. woke up at 530am and rush to Gardens for Rotation 3 BonVoyage. Ya Allah... God knows how I felt for that bloody 9 hours.. sumpah macam zombie k kerja. I cant think of anything just want to settle on time and go home on time. Sorry Azhan I cant join your karaoke session. Maybe some other time yeah?

Well.. I manage to have enough sleep and actually more than enough whole night and woke up at 1130am. ???? OMG!! Nasib baiklah terjaga kalau tak, pecah rekod ok datang lewat. Rush to Gardens but manage to drop by at ReeDee to grab my petrol cover coz I lost it. Infact- I forgot to screw it back after fuel up and terus tutup and chow!! And after a week I wanna fill it again..I do ask ane tukang isi petrol tu isikan minyak- After penuhkan etc.. ane tu tanya, "Kakak.. ini tutup mana?" Im bit shock of course.. sebab ... aik?? takkan takde kot? " Then I said.. tadi u bukak u taruk mana?" .... " Owh... tarak kakak.. Saya isi..mau tutup.. tarak jumpa..."  OK OK disebabkan otak dah content I just left the petrol pump and start to think...where the hell is my petrol cover... OK la must be a week ago I rush and forgot to screw it back... Anyway- dah dapat yang baru pun... so- after this... hati- hati ye Ein..

I'm having a huge dilemma now... Patutkah aku mencabut gigi geraham ni... Sebab dah tak tertanggung dah kebasnya... Nak ngadap doktor.. alamak! Nightmare lah!! Tapi rasanya... kena jugak kot...? Cabut je lah...kan?

Oklah.. Dah start merapu sampai ke cerita gigi.. I better make a move. Harga untuk kaftan, kerudung and brooch dah update so, bolehlah cuci2 mata sambil membeli belah ye.

XOXO

No comments: