Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BISTRO AFFAIR

Dont get me wrong by the CD title yeah?

I am so in love with my new CD I just grab today at Rock Corner- Bistro Affair, French Classic Songs. OK, laugh at me because I may not understand wutta hell they are sang about but I love the music and melody. Most of the song I heard it before in English version but listening it in French was so wonderful feeling- creates a different feeling in you.. fantastic mood. My fav song will be Je Ne Repartirai Pas, Ne Me Quittes Pas and La Mer.

I bought other 2 CDs as well- Najwa and Yuna. I can tell Najwa is much better than Yuna even though not many of Malaysian know her song yet compared to Yuna but she has a superb songs and voice man!! OK OK I can tell I'm not regret buying their CDs.

OK.. here the song I would like to share with you by Najwa

AINT THAT A SHAME

Saw him at a cafe
On Valentines Day
Enjoying croissant and cafe au lait

I think he might have seen me
But I pretended to be busy
And I looked away

He got a new style
That every ladies looking for
and every time he smile
Oh he leaves us wanting more

But enough with cliches
I wish I knew what to say
He makes me melt like sorbet
On a hot summer day
But he doesn't even know my name
Oh, ain't that a shame!

Saw him again after a couple of days
sitting at the same cafe
Enjoying croisant and cafe au lait

But something happened must've been my day
I could've sworn he was looking my way- he said
"Bonjour Mademoiselle! I noticed you were sitting there alone
and I was wondering if you'd like to share
A cup of cafe au lait avec moi?"

Well I said okay
We had a beautiful day
and the rest as they say
Is history..




Owh my- it such a lovely song I wish I could share it with you.. gimme some time ya to upgrade my blog and put a mp3 player. So I can share my fav songs, and you may enjoy it while Im sharing my journey with you.

Clock are ticking to 125am. Actually I ave to clear my room as the installer come over tomorrow morning to install air cond @ 10am. But I guess.. I should enjoy my sleep at night and wake up early morning to clear. Nothing major anyway.. few things only. Finally Sara could sleep dearly at night and I can enjoy my sleep too. Lala-land.

I ave a lot in mind lately.. I dunno why and somehow it affects my daily life too. Maybe.. too many things that I wanna achieve in my life. As I always told myself

A goal without a plan is a wish

Yeah.. that is facts dear. I should seek some advice and opinion but I dunno if I should take it as an advice? Or sharing perhaps? I dunno. And end up.. I should make a decision all by myself. I hate to say this but I have to be a mental worrior to face any difficulties in life in future. I guess, I am tough enough- thank you to Louis Vuitton.. working there somehow teach me to be more calm, and full of patience. Haha.. That is facts too.

I hope one day I have the answer. I cant drag it too long or else I'll be wasting my time. OK.. Darlings.. I gotta make a move. My bed calling me dearly as I ave to crawl in and say good night Malaysia.. Good night to you..

XOXO

No comments: