Friday, February 12, 2010

VALENTINES

There's no such Valentines in my life. I don't celebrate Valentine's- really. I don't really look forward for that. To me I don't need a specific date to celebrate or appriciate my loved one. I cherish every moment that we have together. Every single day. But ya- wutta heck- Happy celebrating V-day uols.

I have quite a hectic life today. Sara not so in a good mood. I start my thingy at 11am ( bit late as I plan yesterday because Sara make me late!!!) First of all I went to Giant to exchange. Then I ay my bills. After that I went to Mozel to trim my hair. Ya Allah.. Sara was shouting and screaming... crying all over while Stanley cut my hair. I am clueless ok. Clueless. Stanley was so shaky when he cut my hair. I can feel the vibe and stress all over. Owh dear Sara... why do to mummy like this dear..

After my hair done- I move to Ikano and do my businesscard. Damn its expensive!!! For time being- that's my businesscard. I will improve. Then I had lunch at Dome enjoying my fav Chicken Pie and Honey Comb. Yumm.. and Sara enjoy her Rusk that I borught from home. Sorry dear you are too small for Dome. Others.. just some window shopping and I grab a pair of Crocs for Sara.


Let's go.. Sara with her new M&S shoe

Listen to music. I doubt so

Calling daddy. Lol

Touchdown!

I reach home at 5.30pm. Can't wait till Bakri come back so I can relax. and enjoy my Nasi ayam Penyet which gave me stomachache now! Urggh!!

No comments: