Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SUNSHINE!

Hello!!! Sara was sleeping now, So i take a chance to update my blog. I was so happy and very positive today! Thank Allah that I still have chances to breathing. Hmm.. Alhamdulillah.

Rafie Mahmood has tagged in side his facebook for his client wedding. So one of the wedding attire was sewn by me. I was so happy it turns out very fantastic look on the bride. A credit to Rafie too for his creativity and the pelamin was sooo fabulous.


Wardrobe & Accessories : Nazuin Halim/ Rafie Mahmood
Make up and Pelamin: Rafie Mahmood.
Photo: Fozan

Tadaa!!! So next will be Kebaya Pesak Gantung in white Songket. I cant wait to show you!! And last will be my friend's wedding dress. I can't reveal now or else the bride won't be surprise. So, stay tuned!!

To get yours, kindly contact me at +6012 7733734. Bye.

XOXO

1 comment:

Teacher Suzana Fazlin said...

meletop baju!!!i suke!!!superb!