Saturday, February 6, 2010

STRESS MONTH.

Its a stress month of January and February. I dont know why. I lost my energy. I have bundles of clothes to sew. I have baby to take care. I have husband to entertain. I have housechore to do. My mom was away in JB for 3 months so me and hubby have to take care Sara ourselves. Before, my mom stayed with me and help me to take care of Sara while I'm out to work or sewing.

My husband was so helpful.. There's one time he help me taking care of Sara for a week. Normally I did it myself, and he only do milk at night. But I dunno why, I am so stress and tired of daily routine. Whenever i went back home, I will straight to the bed and..zzz.. For a week!!! For God sake!

I wish I could write more.. Just wanna say hi! Gotta go.. Will update more soon!!

January gone.. Now its February

No comments: