Tuesday, January 5, 2010

UNTITLED

I think I had enough on 'slaving' myself doin things that I dont really like but I have to do it for the sake of money. Whereby, I have to spent like 13heures including travel per day and I only have 11heures left. Shower? Sleep? Time for Sara? Sewing? Ya Allah.. Allah knows how I wish I have more time and if I can add another 6heures extra, I'll do it!!

Speaking of latest issue about Allah exclusively for Muslim- I totally agree with it! Sometimes, I do meet some non-Muslim say "Alhamdulillah" , "Ya Allah" .. some say "wah pandai lah you sebut macam tu" but I totally not happy and agree with it. sometimes, the way they pronounce itis different so its tend to turns into other meaning. To avoid confusion between all religion, I think we should make it clear- Allah was exclusively for Muslim people. And I agree with Che Det when he said, God is Tuhan but not Allah.

Sharng is caring. I like this words. These day, I saw in the paper, a lot of cases about abortion among youngsters. I feel like paste on how baby look like after abortion whereby some of the body split into 4, some turns like a mince meat.. SubhanAllah.. unfortunately, to respect everybody's feeling, I cant share the picture here where I google and watch from you tube. Its so touching when you see a baby's head just as big as 10cents, still red and the mother dont want them. I dont understand why they have guts to throw the baby in the dustbin, or river and even flush it in the toilet?? or buried them alive??? I dont know what kind of human they are. If you know you are about to abortion, why dont you just do it when they are not being shape like a human yet? Why? Why dont you give it to Child Welfare instead of throwing them like rubbish? Why? I always wonder why. Did they know some married couple waited for 5-10 years sometimes just to have a baby? Do they know? I just pray and hope, 1 day if they are married, and they still not have any baby yet, the answers are with them!

Gtg.. talking about abortion make me pissed off. Sorry for being so emotional. They are just... so cruel! Enough said!!!

No comments: