Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2010

Hye uols!! Happy New Year!! I'm sorry, I dont have fabulous pictures of mine celebrating NY this year bcoz me and hubby choose to stay at home and pray may we blessed with a beautiful life ahead! But I did enjoy the fireworks from my room's window.Its awesom!!

I have a very good start for 2010. I am so happy so as a reward I bought Sara 2 pairs of T-shirts + pants at Poney (its still on sales!! hehe) and a hair cut done at Kota Damansara shop. (Sorry I forgot the shop name but I knew where it is because I always bought baby things at Camy beside the saloon. Its cheap!!) Their service are very good and super friendly!! I'll be back when I need to trim my hair.



A boy cut. Lucky my husband didnt freak out

Actually, it's... quite short though.. because when they cut, we both chating but in the same time I busy facebooking. Haha.. so I guess they unintentinally over cut my hair but... I kinda like it.. hihi.. easier to manage after this! Moral of the story, do not facebooking while they cut your hair so you can monitor. Lol.


No comments: